Monday, September 10, 2012

Sharing the Bug: Quilting Bug that is...

As I woke at 6:00 am this morning to the sound of birds singing, the first thought on my mind was - this is going to be a great day for quilting. Then it hit me...I TRULY HAVE THE QUILTING BUG...and I am loving it.

While I am doing the household chores, be it laundry; cooking; dusting; whatever, I am running ideas through my head of what is currently being worked on and what is still to come. When you are so lost in thought that nothing else really seems to matter in your world then admit it - you now have a new vice called Quilter's Bug. However, make sure you go at a steady pace, do not rush, and go at each project knowing you will learn something else to add to your box of treasures allowing us to produce awesome looking quilts. Then we all can say a big thank you to Ms. Harriet for sharing her skills with us in the Quilter's Academy Series books. For without them I (and others) would still be in a daze wondering why things just are not working. These books are a must for your quilting knowledge.

Take care everyone and this little bug is going to hide out in her "little piece of heaven" for a while (OK a long while).

debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment