Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick Update - Mary Jane Quilt

I have not posted for a couple of days because I am down for the count for about a week - WHAT HAPPENED you may ask. Well, I took a fall and now my left knee area is not happy. Long story short I am going to have to rest it for the week which means no sewing - OMG how will I survive. Luckily for me I had the borders on the Mary Jane quilt so I drew in the quilting design with a Mark-B-Gone pen and have it ready to quilt. I have wanted to learn lap quilting as well as machine quilting, so I am going to use this quilt to learn on. I realize it will be slow going but it will give me something to do while resting my leg/knee besides reading and the occasional nap.

I will try to post as I go along and put some pics of the progress. Otherwise, everyone have a great week and weekend and I will be in the recliner with thread in hand.

From beautiful North Carolina,
debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment