Thursday, September 6, 2012

Project 3: CARRIE’S COWBOY CORRAL QUILT



This project calls for using panel squares and learning how to fussy cut the squares for the size quilt you are making. Here is a picture of Carrie's quilt:

As you can see we are still using the Fence Post blocks to surround the squares with a nice pattern in place.

Well, I made an attempt at this quilt without using printed squares. I used a piece of Christmas fabric I had on hand and I am not happy with the outcome. Let's just say this is one project I will be remaking when I make a decision on a panel square fabric.

In the meantime here is a picture of my first attempt at this project that I made into a table cover. What I can say about this project is I did learn quite a bit and will carry that forward with the remainder of my projects.

Happy Day from North Carolina,
debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment